04 February 2011

Doors

Like I mentioned a while back in this post, I really enjoyed the different kinds of doors that everyone had in and around Cambs. Obviously, we have doors here too, but they don't seem to be nearly as interesting, whimsical, colorful, or, well...Bri'ish. I'd like to give a big thank you to K for indulging me in my endeavors to photograph every neat door that I saw, even to the point of whipping the car around so that I could run out and take a few snaps. Thanks again K!

I don't have a lot to say about the doors that I fotoed, but I'm going to share the pictures with you just the same. Maybe someday, I'll frame a bunch of them together and actually put them up on my wall as 'art.'

Backside of the Iron Garden Door
Backside of the Iron Garden Gate, Anglesey Abbey, Cambridgeshire

Iron Door
...and the Front

Blue Door
Hope Cottage, St Albans

Green Door
Green Door, St Albans

Red Door with Knocker #27
#27 Door Knocker

DSC06628
St Albans Cathedral

Old Door
Old Door, Cambridge

Two Red Doors
Twin Red doors, Cambridge

Red door with bike(s)
Red Door with Bike, Cambridge

Old Church Door
Old Church Door. St Botolph's, Cambridge

Catholic Rectory Door
Catholic Rectory Door, Cambridge

Garden Houses- St Albans
Garden Houses, with Blue Doors, St Albans

Small Door
Small Door, St Albans

Iron Door at the Abbey
Iron Door, Anglesey Abbey

DSC06581
Inside Anglesey Abbey, Cambridgeshire

Backdoor to the Abbey
ME! Outside the Anglesey Abbey Staff entrance

No comments: